Dr. Peter Maki is an interventional cardiologist, and one of the original founders of the practice, which originated in 1994. After graduating from Occidental College with honors in 1973, Dr. Maki attended University of Arizona Medical School, obtaining his Medical Degree in 1976.
Dr. Maki did his internal medicine training and cardiology training at Harvard Medical School in Boston, Massachusetts.
He is a Clinical and Interventional Cardiologist and does procedures, including coronary intervention, peripheral angioplasty and stenting, pacemaker insertion, and cardiovascular diagnosis and prevention.
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- ABIM Cardiovascular Disease
- ABIM Interventional Cardiology
- CBCCT Cardiovascular Computed Tomography
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph’s Hospital & Medical Center
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center