Dr. Neal Klein is an interventional cardiologist. He received his Bachelor’s Degree from University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, then went on to University of Illinois College of Medicine in Chicago, graduating with his Medical Degree in 1976.
Dr. Klein did his internal medicine residency at Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center in Chicago, followed by his residency in cardiology at Albert Einstein College of Medicine in Bronx, New York.
- Diplomat of The National Board of Medical Examiners
- Diplomat of The American Board of Internal Medicine
- Subspecialty Board of Cardiovascular Disease
- Diplomat ABIM Added Qualifications in Interventional Cardiology
- CBCCT Cardiovascular Computed Tomography
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph’s Hospital & Medical Center
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center