Dr. Cool is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Medicine. He is also certified in Nuclear Cardiology by the Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology and has level 2 training in CT Angiography.
Dr. Cool earned his Bachelor of Arts Degree in Psychology from Carroll College in Helena, Montana and his medical degree from Creighton University School of Medicine in Omaha, Nebraska. He completed a four year Residency in Internal Medicine at Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center in La Crosse, Wisconsin, where he served as Chief Resident for 1 year, followed by a three year Fellowship in Cardiovascular Disease at the Aurora Sinai Medical Center in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Cardiovascular Disease
- Certification Board for Nuclear Cardiology
- Banner Casa Grande Medical Center
- Banner University Medical Center
- St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center
- Oasis Hospital
- Arizona Heart Hospital