Dr. Gopi Cherukuri is an interventional cardiologist. He received his Bachelor’s Degree from Youngstown State University in Youngstown, Ohio, then went on to earn his Medical Degree in 1996 from Northeastern Ohio University College of Medicine in Rootstown, Ohio.
Dr. Cherukuri did his internal medicine residency at Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center and Carl T. Hayden VA Medical Center here in Phoenix, followed by fellowships for cardiovascular medicine and interventional cardiology at Good Samaritan.
Dr. Cherukuri’s name is pronounced: chair-a-KUR-ry
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Cardiovascular Disease
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center