Biltmore Cardiology provides a complete line of state-of-the-art cardiology services, including: clinical cardiology consultation, diagnostic cardiovascular testing, peripheral artery disease and vein services, invasive and interventional cardiovascular testing and therapy, electrophysiology services, research studies, and counseling to prevent cardiovascular problems.
When our patients present with problems that may be cardiovascular in nature, we help determine the most likely diagnosis and formulate a sound treatment plan going forward.
- Cardiac Consultation
- Arrhythmia Management
- Pacemaker Management (We run a pacemaker and defibrillator clinic)
- Cholesterol Management
- Automatic Implantable Cardioverter-Debribillator (AICD)
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement
Invasive and Interventional Cardiology
We help our patients improve blood flow in their arteries and veins by using very small tubes and specialized tools to directly access the blood vessel to clear out the plaque.
- Cardiac Catheterization / Coronary Angioplasty
- Balloon Angioplasty and Stent Placement
- Atherectomy – Directional and Rotational
- Neuro Intervention and Carotid Stenting
- Peripheral Arterial Intervention and Treatment
- Venous Disease of Lower Extremities including Laser Therapy
Noninvasive Diagnostic Cardiology
We use a variety of tests to help diagnose a cardiovascular condition.
- Holter and Event Monitoring
- Carotid Ultrasound
- Exercise Stress Testing
- Cardiac CT
- Peripheral Arterial and Venous Ultrasound and Mapping
When necessary, Biltmore Cardiology can specialize in using nuclear medicine to aid in diagnosis:
- Cardiolite Stress Testing
- MUGA scans
We specialize in the study of the electrical system of the heart and the conditions associated with it. We help our patients identify rhythm disturbances and then formulate a treatment or management plan.
- Implantable Cardiac Defibrillator Device Implantation
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Cardiac Ablations
For more information, please see our page on Electrophysiology
We are committed to bringing the latest cardiovascular medical and device therapy to our patients, and we use clinical research as one avenue for our patients and physicians to access new and developing cardiovascular treatments.
Common Conditions We Treat
We help our patients improve blood flow in their arteries and veins by using very small tubes to directly access the blood vessels and specialized tools to clear out the plaque.
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Valvular Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Venous Leg Diseases